Why are my kids waking up at night?!

My 2yo and 9mo share a room. Normally they sleep all night, lately they are getting up at night screaming hysterically! What is going on? I have a 3yo in another room and she's fine! We are so tired I don't get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• Try putting the 2 year old with the 3 year old till the baby is a little older. ???
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 3:20 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• My 2 1/2 yo DS has been waking up a lot recently too. I asked the pediatrician about this, and he said that around this age they start having more vivid dreams. It's a normal part of the developmental process, but doesn't make it any easier for the sleep deprived Mommy. Also, could they be chilly or hot? My DS doesn't sleep well if I don't put warm jammies on him on cool nights. Good luck!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:56 AM on Oct. 24, 2009