its been nearly 3 years

its been three years and my son has stoped breast feeding ALONG!!!! time ago when he was four months old, now tell me why do i have a tiny bit of breastmilk still... i check my breast to be on the safe side and when i squeeze them a little milk come out!

elias1mamma22

Asked by elias1mamma22 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Health

• Soe women never fully stop lactating. If you're concerned about it ask your doctor, but I don't think you have anything to worry about :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• How often are you checking? If you are doing it regularly it can keep it from drying up. If you are checking every few months, it could be as Ati said and you could be one of those people that never stop lactating.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• after the birth of my DD (who is now 8) i never stopped lactating. it was 4 years until the birth of her brother, and then 2 more til my second ds. he is 2 1/2 and i am still lactating. i never thought it was odd though... maybe i'm the weird one lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:42 AM on Oct. 24, 2009