ACORN controlling finances. This gets better and better.

What do you think? Can anyone find this anywhere else than this site?
http://republicans.financialservices.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=860&Itemid=43

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• And your surprised by this? Acorn was the enabler for this admin being in office with its fake voter reg. Criminals always protect each others ass.
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 4:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I wouldn't doubt anything I hear anymore coming out of the WH. They are considering Anita Dunn's husband for special council. He was a lawyer for none other than our very own ACORN.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• wow, no conflict of interest there, LOL. A bunch of thugs, it's all they are.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• You said it Quinn thugs ...wanna be mafia this is insanity and you are exactly right agentwanda

OH MY I called them thugs im such a racist...lol

on my local talk radio the other day dude was yapping and called someone a thug he said he had to watch it or hed be labeled WHATEVER...yeah we know 'RACCIIIIIST' lmbooo it has been so overused that its just funny now
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Quinn
    wow, no conflict of interest there, LOL. A bunch of thugs, it's all they are.

***

LMAO! Seems as if your interpretation of ACORNS new name/acronym COI (Community Organizations International) is really coming true.....Conflict Of Interest!!!!

Who knew you were also psychic?!?! LOL :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:37 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I should start charging. Although, admittedly, I consider everything about this administration a conflict of interest, so I have been on the COI bandwagon since before the election. The unions were enough to turn my stomach. And now that snowball has just rolled down the hill and grown into something of unimaginable size. I don't know why some just refuse to see it though. And whenever you point it out the first things that are brought up are Halliburton and Cheney. LOL, never mind the here and now.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2009