?

how long does sleep deprivation last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'll take a shot in the dark and say until you get some sleep?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• ya know i think its really funny how this websight is supposed to be for support and advice and every one are compleat bitches everytime someone trys to figure something out.

anyways are you asking how long it last once you have the baby?
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 4:20 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I wasn't being a bitch. That was my answer for her. Sleep deprivation will go away when she gets some sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• i wasnt directing it only at you. most people on this sight are very rude. and maybe they dont mean to be rude but they could word what they say differently. only my opinion...
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 4:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Til your kids sleep through the night every night. What I'd give for that. It's been over a year now... *yawns* I miss the days before my 2nd kid was born. I got TONS of sleep, lol.
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 4:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• yea after you have the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• i dont really know how long it lasts after the baby honey. i just try to get all the sleep i can right now so i can be well rested for the first couple days. but my overly huge belly makes sleeping very difficult. lol..... im sorry i was no help but good luck! :)
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 4:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• As long as it takes to get on a regular schedule. It could be any length of time really. I'm an insomniac personally after my first I was finally able to get on a schedule and SLEEP after 5 mnths. Now after my 3rd my insomnia kicked back in. Good Luck I hope it doesn't last long. Get as much sleep as you can. Try some lavender tea before bed it can help you wake up refreshed.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2009