No morning sickness---could it still be a girl?

I heard that if you are pregnant with a girl you will have morning sickness and if it's a boy you wont. I had a boy last time and didn't have it. Actually I only had breast soreness and fatigue. This pregnancy is the same. Do you think I'm probably carrying another boy? Has anyone had a girl with pretty much no symptoms of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got pg with my second child when my first was 6 mos old. The symptoms of both my pgs were basically identical. My first was a boy, my second was a girl.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:02 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• i had horrible morning sickness for 5 almost 6 months. i'm having a boy.
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 5:34 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I have not had any morning sickness and im having a girl
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:45 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I had terrible morning sickness with my first son and nothing with my second son. Both pregnancy were very different. I even carried different. So I would have to say...everyone is different and every baby is unique. It its fun to try to guess though.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• i have 3 boys and NEVER had any morning sickness with any of them. I am now almost 14 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby and have been soooo sick everyday and night that i cant keep much food down. It is getting better now though...on and off. I think every pregnancy is different though so i dont think morning sickness has anything to do with having a boy or a girl, but i will soon find out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• i have 4 kids 1 g 3 b and ALL my symptoms were different... it's an old wives tale (sp?)... sorry! lol.. hope you get a healthy baby boy or girl :)
    mommy-2-3

Answer by mommy-2-3 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• old wives tales....sheeesh
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• EVERY pregnancy is different. Some get it some don't just depends and it could be a boy or a girl pretty good chance on both!!! ;)
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I have 3 girls and 1 boy.. and DRASTIC difference for me.. lots of morning sickness w/my girls.. not much with my boy! So the "old wives tale" was very accurate for me!
    tts

Answer by tts at 9:56 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I had a girl and was very nauseous, but not much vomiting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Oct. 24, 2009