please tell me someone is on..question about a friend and bloody show?

ok my bf is due in 3 days she called me at 5:30am said she is beeding a lot ( enough to soak a pad ) and she has clots..is that a bloody show? i never had one so not sure. she is going to hospital right now...someone ease my mind..or opinion? anyone have this happen?....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think this sis bloody show, how far along is she?
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 6:42 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• she is due on oct 27th...3 days..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Maybe she is going into labor, but I have not really heard of anyone bleeding. Try to relax and know that she is at the hospital, the best place for them to take care of her! Maybe there is a good explanation for what is going on...I am just not sure. Good Luck.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 6:55 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• thank u...im just worried, her and her dh have bben trying for so long to have a baby..this is there first, and she called me at 530am upset..i asked mucas plug maybe bloody show but i dont know. i just dont want anything bad to happen. when i was xpecting eaither of my 2 i never had something like that...but thank u for your kind words and the feeling of hope..your right she is in a good place ( hospital) now just waiting for a call....*sigh*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Usually your bloody show is not that much! If it's enough to soak a pad it's a good thing she went to the hospital. I am due the 25th and they told me if I had enough bleeding to soak a pad to go to the hospital right away. I'm sure she will be fine since she went. My thoughts are with all of you!
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 7:25 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I don't think this is bloody show..that is usually a very small amount of brownish and bloody staining. You are very smart to go to the ER. That much bleeding could be a ruptured placenta. Hang in there. and good luck to your friend.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 9:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• My fiance' and I were fooling around a bit on the 2nd of the month (our first together being due November 13th), and I ended up bleeding all over him during the night-- whoops! I ended up in the hospital's ER to get checked out and they put me on pelvic rest. Let's just say we BOTH weren't too happy about it.

To be honest, I recall there being a long string-like bloody piece, and my pulling it forth, but I don't recall my actual 'plug' (again, it was late, and I didn't bother with the lights-- which is how my sweetie was 'surprised' by bloody thigh prints on the toilet seat.

By the 13th, my water broke-- a full month early-- and my little man is currently resting beside me.

I think its great she's going to the ER, because I flipped pretty badly as well when it happened to me.
    Narakyndryn

Answer by Narakyndryn at 10:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2009