Has anyone tried cognitive behavioral therapy for child with anxiey and possible OCD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• I did a news report on the Brain Balance Centers. It is a national group of schools that use motor skills training and some pretty unique therapies to cure ADHD, autism, anxiety, and more. The educators at the centers are very open to consultations. They report very favorable results.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Not for a child, but for myself. Let me tell you IT WORKS!! I have severe PTSD, and Severe Anxiety Disorder, and Behaviorial Modification Therapy WORKS! Once the person learns what triggers their attacks they can then learn how to cope with them. It's NOT a quick or overnight fix, but with practice and self awareness you CAN change your life with it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:05 AM on Oct. 24, 2009