A wedding qeustion

I had a Redneck wedding lol my dad couldnt be there becuase his boss was jerk my mother in law was there my mom just didnt come to my wedding but she went to my brothers wedding to weekend before my brothers wife ranoff with her bio mom somewhere in tennessee about a month later anyway mymom went to his wedding made sure it was all nice there was beautiful flowers and everything but when i asked her to come mine oh i cant i dont have the gas to come down there i dont resnet my brother at all i blame my mom becuase the reason she didn t come wasnt because she didnt have gas she just doesnt like my husband and i know this because she told my grandmother that she was going to run my husband off . I dont think so ladie nt gonna happen

Redneckmomma19

Asked by Redneckmomma19 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its your mom! I'd come to my daughters wedding even if I was going to run the guy off. I'd still show up. No gas was an awfully lame excuse
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• yea i know pretty dumb excuse huh?
    Redneckmomma19

Answer by Redneckmomma19 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2009