If Medicare is suppose to be broke by 2017?

How can they manage a $800 billion Health Care Plan Successfully?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• That our government so effective and efficient that we should all just instill so much trust in them to allow them to take over the entire system...I have no idea wth some folks are thinking..they just arent thinking period..other then I WANT I WANT and if I cheer this on it means im not selfish and noncaring like the conservatives
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• HCR won't go into effect until 2012 and the government will enact Medicare cuts to help pay for it. Yet Medicare is already on the brink of insolvency. There is no logic in any of this.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:28 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Op--that's a GREAT question for the Obama supporters! But they don't think past tomorrow or THEIR immediate wants and needs. What looks good on paper rarely looks good in reality--but liberals don't often get the reality aspects!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:30 AM on Oct. 24, 2009