Would you be friends with the people you agree with on here, outside of CM?

I would like to think I would be friends with some of you ladies - because I certainly agree with some of you on a lot of things. Somehow, the people I agree with are headstrong like me, however, and I don't know if we could really get along in real life...

Just curious... :D

AngelaKay

Asked by AngelaKay at 10:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do talk to several of the mamas outside of CM, but not in person since they're far away. We chat on Yahoo IM and on the phone sometimes. That's the good thing about CM is that it doesn't matter where we are, we can find great mamas to get to know.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:42 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I don't know, it would really depend more on their personalities than just if I agreed with them on certain issues. I mean I'm friends in real life with people who have totally different beliefs, so just agreeing on things isn't a guarantee that we will get along.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I am friends with a lot of people I agree with and a lot of people that I don't agree with.

Friendship is more about personalities and interests.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I already am friends with some IRL that I met here on CM.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I'm actually friends with quite a few of the ladies on here and we talk all the time outside of CM. Matter of fact, a few of them are coming down for my DD's first birthday party on Halloween. We've met several times before at parks, stores, and a few times here so it's really no biggy. LOL I just enjoy having moms around who are a little more understanding of my son's situation and they have been a huge help. Without CM, I never would have met these ladies and my son would never have known some very good friends!
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• There are some ladies here on CM that I know I could be friends with in person because we have similarities and differences, but for the most part, they are kind and considerate, which is the type of friend I like to be.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• i dont try to make pple agree with the disagree, im the more of a flowy type that will think if thats what you thought then thats what you think.

i just recently added a person on my facebook and said i'd invite her out with us since we live so close together so this is the first but im open to it!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• It depends on the person, i mean if you disagree with some things that SOME moms say, you can just like..avoid them lol i guess or not say anything at all on a particular subject, if you were friends in real life, they could like read your expression or maybe you couldn't avoid them as well. (Off subject note, I lovers u mina!) lol.
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 7:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Since being on cm I've become friends with moms here and talk to a few of them outside of here.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2009