Liberals? Do you Agree with Mao?

Do you even know who he is?
http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-czar-agrees-with-mao-too-and-thinks-free-market-is-nonsense/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It doesn't matter what he did or represents. If Obama's lackies said it, it must be true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• It doesn't matter that he was responsible for the slauter of 70 MILLION people, if Anita Dunn says he is the bee's knees, then so it shall be written.  I don't know where that fits into the whole 'hope and change' mantra.  Anyone care to guess?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Mao did his best to stamp out religion in China, murdering millions. And Anita Dunn admires him.  Lets you know what kind of administration the big O heads. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Anita Dunn is an idiot...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:10 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Anon, please don't use big O in reference to this administration. You will ruin orgasms for me forever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Oh yeah 11:10 and there are plenty of ladies on this site here who wish Christians would be stamped out ever read any of that mess?

The more you analize this mess seems to me if esp if you are a straight WHITE male..you should be trampled and you owe your all..nevermind most have worked their arses off for all they have...and ESP if you are also a CHRISTIAN...shame shame shame on you! lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

Sorry, my bad.  :-)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I just felt my gorge rise. I agree - big O - no, no, no!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• You really like the huge, broad brush you paint with, don't you? Of course we know who Mao is, and of course we find his actions reprehensible. Why on earth would you assume (well I already know why--but I will humor you with the inquiry) that because we don't agree with you lockstep, we support someone who is a mass-murdering shit head? Your ignorance and hatred of anything unlike your myopic political vision is numbing.  Why don't you take a break from CM and go iron that nice sheet outfit of yours?

Anonymous

• I believe in Democratic Socialism. I'm not big on the free market, I don't think it ever works in a long term situation. People are simply too power hungry to make something like a free market work. I'm not a communist, like Mao. I think that the government side of things should remain democratic, however I believe the economic reform should align more with socialism, however keeping an aspect of the free market available.

Oh, and just an FYI, there's a different between communism and socialism. Socialism is strictly an economic ONLY principle, while communism is a government and economic principle that has several differences. SO no, unfortunately the man in the video didn't bother to do much research, or he'd realize that he probably didn't agree with Mao.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 12:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2009