Which movie?

I want to do something for my fiance's birthday but we are a little broke. My plan is to go to teh dollar store and buy candy and pop then sneak it into the maxi-saver movie theater (most commonly known as the $1 movies)
I just don't know which movie he would like best. He likes man movies, like comedy and action. Here is what's playing:

Jennifer's Body , G-Force , Up , All About Steve , District 9 , G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra , The Hangover , The Proposal , The Time Traveler's Wife , Paper Heart , Sorority Row

I would like to go to something I can get interested in too. I was thinking The Hangover.

Then after we are going to eat so which one: Lonestar, Chili's, Applebee's......?

Then a nice back rubbin' when we get home.

We have the whole night because the baby is sleeping over at his best friend/neighbor's house

OwensMama824

Asked by OwensMama824 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Personally Id go to GI Joe but thats me LOL. I dont care for shows like The Hangover so that would be off our list(DH doesnt like them either).

I think your day/evening sounds great! I hope he has a great time(you too).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• all about steve is pretty funny
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Since it's hist birthday, go for the movie he wants to watch. But I would say hit Applebee's for dinner (it's a lot cheaper here than Chilli's and we don't have a Lonestar)

Have fun!!!! And tell him we said Happy Birthday
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Happy Birthday "Owensdad"...lol... I heard The hangover was good, and also I'd go to Applebees also. Have a great night out :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 12:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Well, you know what theater you're going to, so why don't you just let him tell you which one he wants to see? If you're trying to surprise him, claim that someone on here wants to know which movie they think their boyfriend/husband would like, and tell him you want his opinion. Then list those choices.

As for dinner, I happen to love Chili's. It's my favorite place. So that would be my vote. But I do think Applebee's is a bit cheaper, so...well, again, you could give him his choice.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2009