How much cereal?

How much cereal does your family go through? How many are you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Family of 6,we go through about 1 box per week because of bagel and scrambled egg days :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:55 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I buy bad cereal because it's cheaper and my kids go through about 3 bags a week we are a family of 7. I just got approved for free breakfast and lunch so the kids will be eating at school. Maybe if you let your kids eat at school it will save on your breakfast costs.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 12:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Me and dh eat most of it. My dd is 2 and baby is 2 mo.

lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• oh, and we probably eat a box of it in 2 weeks maybe, lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I decided to cut out cereal this last week. My DD and I would eat a box of Cheerios a week for breakfast, with cut up strawberries. But I find myself hungry before lunch, and getting cranky. Im trying to cut out refined sugars and white flours, so cereal goes along with that. I've decided to start making a big pot of oats on Sundays to last us through the week, with cut up apples, strawberries, or peaches. That will save on our grocery budget and help us stay fuller, longer.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 12:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• We're a family of 6 and we may go through 3 boxes of cereal every 6 months. We don't eat much of it really.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2009