CBS Reveals that Swine Flu Cases Seriously Overestimated - Government disinformation campaign?

A CBS investigation reveals that the CDC facts on the flu do not line up.

CBS News and the CDC are completely contradicting each other. So who is right?

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/24/CBS-Reveals-that-Swine-Flu-Cases-Seriously-Overestimated.aspx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• think about it people. they stopped testing for swine flu...why? because they heard talk about people saying if they already had the flu why get the damn vaccine.... now they are trying to scare people into thinking that they did not have the swine flu when the probably did... infact here in my state (NM) in the beginning of october they said they would stop testing because all of the cases have been swine flu and that they have not seen the regular seasonal flu yet...so now they are trying to scare me and my family into getting it! they already spent the money on the vaccine...i think its all a big SCAM! yes the flu can be deadly as can the regular flu! but there is no need to freak people out over MONEY!!
    rachelmm007

Answer by rachelmm007 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Nobody is right. They don't know what's going on!
    Anonymous

• So you viewed the article and video and decided that all within three minutes or less?

Looks like you gave it a lot of thought.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I'm not surprised about the misinformation. The part about this that surprises me is - CBS did an investigation!!!! I thought they had stopped investigating anything after the Dan Rather scandal.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Funny, Obama has just said it is now a National emergency. Something fishy going on here.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I'm not surprised about the misinformation. The part about this that surprises me is - CBS did an investigation!!!"

I agree. That part is surprising, the results are not.
    Anonymous

• "Funny, Obama has just said it is now a National emergency. Something fishy going on here."

Where did you see this?
    Anonymous

• I agree Jesse. Something weird is going on.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Right, the facts say it is not an emergency and now this?'

Weird. What is their agenda?
    Anonymous