How do I get my three kids to stop fighting sooooo much. I have a 6 year old and the twins are 2.

missy388

Asked by missy388 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What do you mean by fighting?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Two of my older brothers and I used to fight all the time and it drove my mom crazy. Then one day (amidst all the fighting) she said we were going to do an art project. She asked us all to color a sign on a piece of paper that said "For Sale" then she punched holes in the paper and tied some yarn on the paper and put each sign around our necks and told us to go sit on the curb outside. (We lived in a good neighborhood...don't worry).

So then we were all jumping up and down every time a car came by trying to see who would be "sold" first. And at least for that day we totally stopped fighting.

I don't know if you could get away with that nowadays with the CPS anxious people out there, but I remember having a ton of fun and thinking my mom was crazy (in a good way) for wanting to sell us. haha.

julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2009