Cutting out alcohol/weight loss

hey ladies,
i have had a bit of weight problems since my son, who is now 16 months old.
I am 5'4, i weigh 154 lbs. I dont eat a lot, i just eat at wrong times. I also drink a fair bit. I'd say i drink on average a 24 of beer. If haven't noticed my weight climbing the scale, i ususally stay the same give or take a few lbs. If i cut out beer do u think that alone would help me loose weight or would i just not gain any? Also, if i added running on a treadmil for 20mins 3 xs a week. My goal is to loose about 20lbs but i dont know how to realistcially go about it, and how long i shud give myself to loose it. Thanks in advance for any help, advise, or tips u have. : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Beer has LOTS of calories. Try to cut it out and you will def lose the pounds. Running is really good for your body and for the stomach area.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 12:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Cutting out the beer, only drinking water (not ever artificial sweeteners), and watching portion size along with exercise should give you a gradual weight gain.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• well on weekends i tend to drink alot, and it catches up with me, i gain like 2 to3 pounds and then during the week, i try to burn it off but it doesnt burn off quickly enough by the time the next weekend comes, so maybe i have dropped a pound by that week and when the weekend comes i have gained another 2 to 3 pounds again. i have once been 130ish but now im all the way up to 140ish lol. so yes beer has alot to do with wieght gain. ive got to also try to cut out my bad habit of eating before bed because your really not suppose to eat before bed, there's no way of burning that off when you sleep lol.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• and dont think diets are all about veggies and fruits, its about all that and portion size too.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2009