My son is 3.5. He developed what I believe was a sinus infection and cough last monday. The sinus infection seems to have moved into his lungs, because the cough has become progressively worse, and he now has times when he can't catch his breath and I think he's going to vomit from coughing. His pediatrician does have saturday hours but because of the stupid swine flu will not see my son unless he has a fever higher then 103, his has only topped out at 101. I'm NOT concerned he has swine flu, I'm more worried its bronchitis or pneumonia. I'm NOT taking him to the er, he's not dying and I'm not one to panic over every little thing. My question is would you wait it out until either the fever became higher or he got better, or would you suggest I try the local urgent care. My son gets a bad cough every fall and I can't decide whether this is a meh cough or something of concern. What would you do?
Answer by Gailll at 12:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2009
Answer by Gailll at 1:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2009
Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2009
Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2009
Next question overall
(Just for Fun)
What groups is your favorite on CafeMom and why? How often do you visit?
Featured Posts in All Groups