How can I express this to my 5 year old grandson so he maybe able to understand this issue?

I know how to explain this issue to my girls and other girls, but not to boys of how to responsd to them. The girls is This is my kitchen and can't no one bake or cook in my oven.
If you try to touch me I will tell my parents or call the police.

cc:beckie66@cafemom.com

Fromm:henriettsbraxton@ymail.com
Healingswithluv

HealingsWithLov

Asked by HealingsWithLov at 12:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• ummm............I don't understand the issue? Are you saying that you can tell girls that they can't use your kitchen? And why would they touch you? I'm lost!
    Anonymous

• I think the OP is trying to teach her 5 year old grandson about inappropriate touching of others! The "oven" is a metaphor for a girls "hoo ha!!" LOL

I think 5 years old is too young to be worried about promiscuity! Where are his parents? They should be the ones discussing this issue, when he is a teenager! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• An easy way is what is covered by a bathing is not to be touched by others. this is a really easy way for little boys to understand. I think children should be taught that so if by chance someone does try they will tell you.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 1:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I think teaching the girls to call it their "kitchen" is a bad decision. No adult outside the family is going to understand that. we simply use "privates". Tell them that their privates are their privates. No on should touch you their except a dr or yourself.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:16 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• This is their prvate area and no one is to touch it adult or other children!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2009