Has this happened to you?

I've had a cold for the past week and now it's hard to breath and I have pain in my ribcage right below my left breast. Its a sharp feeling. It hurt the same way to cough or sneeze as it did with my c-section, only it was in my chest. A part of me wants to get it looked at but another wants me to just blow it off and hope it gets better. I have two long days of work and I reaaaally don't want to be late or miss.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If it is difficult to breathe and you have a sharp pain you could be looking at bronchial induced asthma or pneumonia.
    I'm sorry sweetie, but you should really see the doctor and not blow this off.
    I know work is very important, but your health is more important.
    {{{HUGS}}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Swine Flu is going around and shouldn't be taken lightly... go get it checked out.
    Anonymous

• go to the dr it could be pneumonia
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• sounds like when I had pneumonia.
    AzaleasMommy

Answer by AzaleasMommy at 7:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2009