so whos going trick or treating?

anyone out there going this year? i was all excited but bailey is sick and has an ear infection so i wont be takin her out. im bummed so now i have to live my halloween through you all. lol

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ummm actually miss rudeness anon Maybe it isn't any of your buisness?? When my son was sick with an ear infection he was sick for over a month and he had to be hospitialized because of complications from the medication. So, how does she know that her daughter will be completely well in one week? Maybe she wants to play it safe?

I love you jodi and I think you are a good mom!!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 1:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• hmmm...no answers?? WTF? Yeah I am going to lug my son around the neighbor hood and let him shamelessly beg for candy from strangers...No, I'm kidding. I'm excited. He is really excited about his costume.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 1:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• halloween isn't for another week...why wouldn't your child be healthy enough to go trick or treating for an hour? just take her out for a trip around the block--doesn't have to be an all night affair!
    Anonymous

• I think the rudeness is all yours miss 14. If you're posting your business on the internet, you pretty much put yourself out there for questions like that, which BTW, was not rude. With Halloween being a week away still she might be well enough for a couple of houses. No need to deteremine the whole night so far away.
    Anonymous

• Yup, we have family coming in and they all go around the housing area. We are also thinking of hitting the Boo at the Zoo next week and the VA air and space center halloween activites today. I want them to use the costumes and the candys are suck great bribes.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I am! Your never to old too go trick or treating LOL
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 4:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• wow sorry i missed all the action and thanks secret suzy love you too,. anon go back to the slime pit where you belong.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2009