Your latest "Oh, Honey - Really?!" moment

We all have them - some more than others - those moments when your SO says or does something that makes you say "really??" :)

DH and I recently bought a GPS for some upcoming roadtrips. Yesterday I was running some errands and he came running out to the car before I left with the GPS all programmed for TARGET! LOL I've only been driving to this store for the last 5 years, I don't think I could have gotten there on my own! :) Honey, I love you, but really?!!

TiffanyMarie80

Asked by TiffanyMarie80 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What's that expression Boys and their Toys? I like the stereo systems with all the wires everywhere. If they could program the morning news show to come on when they turn on the coffee pot they would. Don't even get me started on men and the TV remote controller. Hey by the way did you make it to Target? LOL!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 12:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• LOL I did make it to Target - and I did not use the directions the GPS gave me! That thing had me driving all around town - who knows what he did to it when he programmed it!! :)
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Okay, my SIL programmed her GPS in order to find her way home from my MIL's house. My MIL has lived in the same place for 20+ years, my SIL has lived in the same house for 20+ years. The route hasn't changed. We were all scratching our heads about THAT one. LOL

As for my DH, he told me once in a pissy voice "you think you are right". I told him "Well, I wouldn't argue the point if I thought I was wrong, now would I?" LOL
    Anonymous

• My DH just recently finally got a decent shift at work, after 2 years of working till 11 pm. He was super psyched about it. But with the new shift, his days off changed from a normal weekend to having Weds - Thurs off, and just today he asked me if I would mind him switching back so he could have a normal weekend off. I DID mind - I hate cooking his dinner at midnight and not seeing him all evening. When I asked why he cared which days he had off, he said, "Because now I can't watch the Vikings games on Sundays!"

REALLY?
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 3:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2009