What else is "unatural" in our world?

I've heard many people say that being homosexual is not seen in the natural animal world(which has already been proven false, but whatever) and that because of this, it points to how it is a sin, and goes against Gods wishes.
Well, what else is unatural....and does this constitute it as a sin? Some animals are monogamous, and some have a new partner each season. So, is marriage and monogamy unatural? Why or why not? If we are going to use nature as a prerequisite to what is acceptable, I bet we'll find MANY contradictions to how we live.

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree with you.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Air conditioners are not natural.

Anonymous

• I've never seen the point of that argument. The fact is that scripture says homosexuality is wrong that is enough for me.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Air conditioners are not natural.

Yea, and?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Tattoo's aren't natural lol. This is one reason I don't believe in religon. I have a very deep faith in GOD, but I don't go to church, dont' belong to any organized religon. I use good old fashioned common sense and follow my heart where God is concerned
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• sahmamax2... and if we are going to use nature as a prerequisite to what is acceptable then we shouldn't be using a/c.. i was agreeing with you.

Anonymous

• and if we are going to use nature as a prerequisite to what is acceptable then we shouldn't be using a/c.. i was agreeing with you

OH ok!! Sorry I misunderstood...although I love my AC!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• what bug is it that eats her young? It is a praying mantis?
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 1:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• The Praying Matins eats off the head of the male after coupulation, EWWWWWWWWWWW
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• ok that was it. LOL.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 1:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2009