Anyone else having a hard time getting those last 15 pounds to come off?

I am in a constant struggle with my body. I only have 15 pounds to go to get back to where I want to be and it isn't coming off.

I was so frustrated last night that I said screw it and drank two glasses of wine, then I was mad at myself for drinking it because it would just land on my hips.

Anyone else out there feel like going mad?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yes ma'am! I wanted my rum n coke last night! lol For me its more like 20 lbs. Oh yes and the holidays!!!! Ok can you do this? When you are about to take a bite, tell yourself "Its only pie. I have had it a million times. I dont want it. Its only pie." That is what I do however when I am looking at my kids unfinished bites. It is all to easy just to pop it in our mouth but DONT do it. GL girls.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I have was trying for a month and a half before I finally lost 1 lb. I hope that I will start losing more consistently, I am trying for the only 20 lbs. I am worried with all the sweets that will be available the next few months. And the chocolate.

treadmill

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I'm in the same boat, I have lost 40 lbs and want 15 more to come off, I watch what I eat, walk with our dogs off and on all day. It's like I'm stuck! The holidays are coming and I don't want to put any on. If I could skip this time of the yr I wouldn't have to worry!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I gained 70 lbs with my son. After his birth I dropped most of the weight but the last 10 lbs. However I was in good health and the extra weight certainly didn't classify my as obsese or anything, so I settled. I was more focused on staying healthy at the weight I was at. Then I got a Wii fit- they're uber fun, and helped me trim the rest of the weight off. :)
    luvububee

Answer by luvububee at 2:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2009