potty training

I was wondering when I should start potty training my 18 month old Daughter Hailey

MarissaDavis29

Asked by MarissaDavis29 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I started my oldest at this age and she was potty trained by 2 yrs. every child is different. I would start especially if she crops down when she goes...

good luck
    Lil4babies

Answer by Lil4babies at 2:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• whe she is ready. there are alot of signs. like can she take her diaper off. does she tell you when hse has pee or poop in her diaper, can u tell when she goes. if she does go does she cry right away and doesnt stop till you change her. every child is different, some kids wont be ready till they are 3. my dd was potty train by 24 mts
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• my son goes to a daycare and once he hit the 2 year old class they had to wear pull ups and not diapers. He's 28 mts old now and its still a battle for the potty training. He goes to the potty at home but doesnt go at day care. I just wish he was potty trained now, pull ups are expensive. let me know if you have any success
    sweetpea0614

Answer by sweetpea0614 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2009