I need to vent!! my husband took the car for the weekend to once again go to the shack and I need to vent

My daughter has not been home in 2 months. She lives 300 miles away and caught a ride with a friend and was dropped off.
My husband gave her a hug and last night went to the hunting shack, he said he would be home in the morning. I told him we are close to broke and don't spend money at the bar. So I told my daughter we could have our fun running around when the car comes back. Well my husband calls and tells me he won't be back until late tonight and told me about his purchases at the gas station and went on and on about his hunting and what not all happy because it's a gorgus day out...blah.blah...then gets mad because I'm being a kill joy. I'm not happy that he once again has a weekend all to himself. I am hurt and pissed, mad as hell that my daughter is here and I'm still stuck at home, can't do shit with her. The trees are turning it would be nice to drive to a lake or hiking trail and enjoy eachother! But can't

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Con't,

I still need to vent! I am just so sick of being married and not having a man around to enjoy the family with me. I am stuck dfoing everything 24/7...weekends he leaves which was fine at first because if he is at home he just sits and watches westerns and So it was nice having the house to myself with the kids but I'm sick of it.
    This is my 2nd marriage and wanted a dad for my girls and it looked like he was the one...well 6 years there are no memories to fall back on.
    At what point do I call it quits? he has no regards for money, bills and he takes a chunk of money out of the bank and blows it on him and when I take money out it goes to food and things he needs.....I'm just wanting to blow!!!!
    Anonymous

• I would be furious. I never (almost) get mad. Strand me without a car and that will do it. My son did that about a month ago and he couldn't believe how mad I was. He thought about it and could only remember 4 times in his life I have been mad at him. And he has bipolar disorder and is very irritating!

I was so mad I rode 2 buses to where my son worked and took the car. I thought about not picking him up after work and making him ride 2 buses home.

It was a beautiful Sat. and I had not had the car for a few days because I hadn't been feeling well. I was feeling cooped up. I had lots of Sat. plans. My son was supposed to go to work at 10. He leaves and goes to work at 7 without waking me because there is this girl at work he has a crush on and he likes to hang around.

I'm sorry about your day with your daughter. Remember you can't kill your husband when he gets home. You will go to jail. Ask for a car for Christmas.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• what about walking? i dont have a vehicle eiether. but i dont drive anyways...so use your legs! you nad yourdaughter can go for a walk and talk. enjoy the autumn air.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Don't let him take the car anymore. That is the one thing my husand does not do. Period. He stranded me one time early on in our marriage and didn't do it again because of what happened when he got home.

As for walking, yes a walk is nice. But not loads of fun when that is all you can do because you have no transportation. I don't blame you for being ready to unload on him. Maybe that is what he needs to change his attitude.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I am sorry to say this but I am getting out of a bad marriage with someone that had no concern for anyone but his self. And if you see this as its just how he is you need to lay down the law and if it doesn;t change make your move you are far better off alone then with someone that makes you feel that alone anyway. I had no good mamories of are life together where he woasn;t souly focused on him self and what is best for him and with that I realized my kickin a dead horse thinking I would get change. I WISH YOU VERY BEST. And sense I left my marriage I have found the most amazing man who is wonderful you can find that.
    nicoal4

Answer by nicoal4 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2009