Is it normal to have milky white discharge during your last trimester?

I have this milky white discharge coming out of me, and I can feel it as it comes out.... It feels like I am peeing a little bit in my underwear, but when I check there's just this discharge in my underwear. It looks like flour and a little bit of water and doesn't have too much of a smell....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Discharge is normal as long as it doesn't smell and it's not constant (like possibly your water leaking). Wear a pantiliner if it would make you more comfortable. But it'll just get worse as you get closer to the end.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I know what you mean. Its normal. If it gets to be a lot that it bothers you, or youre tired of changing your underwear all the time, wear a pantyliner. Thats what I did.
    Anonymous

• My drs always said it was normal.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• It's normal and SO annoying :) I also used pantyliners. As long as the discharge doesn't small bad, you're good.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2009