JC penny's portrait studio question?

Next week we are getting our daughter photo's taken at Jc Penny's and we are curious to how long it will take after to get the pictures? Is it a few weeks? Thanks!

BethRae

Asked by BethRae at 2:27 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes I think it was a couple weeks when I got them done there.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• It took a couple of weeks for us to get ours back from them. Be prepared for a lot of pressure when you go to pick them up (that's from any studio, not just penny's).
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I used JCPennys for all of our pictures until the kids started school. The last time I got pictures taken it took 2 weeks to get the pictures back. Make sure you check out their website for great coupons. I also recommend getting the Potrait Club Membership so that you have no sitting fees for 2 years. It's 29.99 and covers everyone in your family. If you don't get it then it's 9.99 per person for the sitting fee.

http://www.jcpportraits.com/coupons/coupons.html
    http://www.jcpportraits.com/portrait-savings-card.aspx
    jessicazeksmom

Answer by jessicazeksmom at 3:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• We had pictures taken today and will get them back 11/5...less than 2 weeks. That's the fastest we've gotten them back from JC Penny's. Definitely recommend doing the portrait club!
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Honestly you'd be better off finding a local photographer. The portait studios are WAY overpriced.

For example, I'm a photographer and I only charge $50 for everything except weddings, and you get a CD or DVD of the pictures and a copyright release to print them as you want. Plus you get at least 50 pictures and all of them are edited in photoshop for the best possible results.

Check craigslist in your area. You might find a local photographer who wants to build their portfolio and who will take great photographs of your child for cheap.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Usually 2 weeks.
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009