I'm looking for a stay home job?

I'm looking for a stay home job. My husband hasn't been working much and I need something that is legit please help. I'm not interested in prepaid legal so please don't tell me any.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Check out www.virtualassistants.com they have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I would love to help you!
    Please check out my website http://www.ecofriendlymomteam.com/maui
    Feel free to message me with any questions.

Have a bless day!!

Stephanie Holcombe
    214-934-1520
    Mrs.BamMa

Answer by Mrs.BamMa at 2:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Honestly, I would bypass the direct sales and find something you are good at that you can start doing freelance. Here's why...direct sales will take a good while to make any kind of real money, the turnover rate is horrible (which is bad when ur income comes a lot from ur downline), and most of them are waaaayyyy oversaturated. There are work at home jobs (look at momportunity.com and wahm.com) but the competition is feirce and many of them hardly ever hire. (although with the holidays coming up, call centers may be). If you can write, make phone calls for someone, type documents, answer phones for someone (they can route calls to your house now), have billing or accounting experience, anything you can do well...you canf ind a buyer for if you try hard enough. That's what I did/am doing and I have been able to make very decent money when I actively keep at it. Just an idea, and if you need tips PM me.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with details or questions. This is how I help support my family. I love selling scentsy. It's really easy and tons of fun!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Try an at home business. I do 90% of my work from home with Avon. You can make good money at it. There are tons of ways to make money even if you hate selling. You can host online events, parties and sell through your online webstore. You can sell nationwide. You can sell traditonally or host fundraisers for schools, churches and more. Tons of options! Only $20 to start too with is very inexpensive compared to any other home business. Just go to www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum Good luck to you!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• First look for a company that is endorsed by the BBB. There are too many scams like envelope stuffing and survey sites. I found a good company 4 years ago. Here is a website you can check out http://www.evelyn1.fourpointmoms.com
    MarieEvelyn

Answer by MarieEvelyn at 6:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I am currently in the process of starting my own business. I will be doing errands for other people and they pay me by the errand and/or time it takes depending on what it is. It can be anything from cleaning houses, to buying groceries, or even picking up a car to take it to be washed, serviced, or put gas in it. I have my own website and in our local newspaper, you can advertise your website for a dollar a day. The start up costs has been very low thus far, and I have had quite a few calls and inquires about my services. If you only have 1 or 2 kids, it might be possible to do this. Good Luck!

Anonymous

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2009