Family Guy is the same as the Simpsons?!

I noticed people saying they let their kids watch Family Guy and that it's not different than the Simpsons! I'm gonna say something right here, The Simpsons,although and adult humor cartoon does not even have a quarter of the crude, racial stereotyping, sexually inappropriate content for children(pedophiles, nimphos, masturbation, bestiality, etc.)as Family Guy. At least the Simpsons have some sort of family value in it for older kids(12-13). You can't tell me your little kid processes either properly. And don't insult my parenting by saying it's not the TV it's the parenting. Please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Actually, we as parents SHOULD be concerned with what kids everywhere are doing. That's why we have some screwed up kids on drugs, shooting people, stealing and other horrible things these days. NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE GETTING INVOLVED.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• And don't tell me the everyday show on TV is worse than the dvd, there is just more crap on the dvd.
    Anonymous

• I wont turn off the simpsons if my DDs walk in the room(they arent allowed to sit and watch it)---but family guy goes off quick---
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Not your children dont worry about it.
    I dont let my kids watch any of the new shows on tv they watch all the old cartoons I watched as a kid.
    But like I said not your children dont worry about it
    Anonymous

• I expected some snotty comment. You were probably searching for a question to post something like that weren't you. I'll worry about whatever the hell I feel like worrying about thank you so much!
    Anonymous

• I agree with you about the differences. I like both programs but won't let my kids watch family guy. Hank of the Hill is pretty good.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• It is not a snotty comment. It is just a honest answer. They are not your children, You are not raising the. As sad and pathetic it is on the poor parenting these days it is still not your place to tell parents what their children can watch no matter how much you disagree with it. Last time I checked an honest answer was not a snotty answer. Just because I said dont worry about it you get your panties in a bunch? I thinkyou are the one looking for some kind of drama
    Anonymous

• Thank you night pheonix, couldn't have said it better myself! Still the answer was snotty and so was her second reply. Take your own advice, where is it your place to decide what others should worry about. It's a free country, if want to care about garbage going into kids minds I can.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• "The way to help the world is to start with your own family" ~Mother Theresa
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 3:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Gah you people.
    Noone will every give an honest opinion on this site again with everyone telling you that you are being snotty for being truthful
    Anonymous