do you have the radio flyer pathfinder wagon?

I just bought one for my son! it'll be his xmas gift and it is so tempting to put it together now lol but I can wait...anyways, I like how the seats fold down, the wheels are rubber and it includes seat belts and cup holders... I would have liked to have gotten the steel and wooden atw wagon, but they are too pricey for me. do you have the pathfinder wagon? how long have you had it for and is it still in really good condition? how old was the child when you bought it, how old is the child now? where do you bring it? if the child outgrew it, is it in storage or used for something else?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The one you have is the one I wanted for my son. My in-laws bought the metal one with the wooden rails and honeslty, I'd rather have the seats and seatbelts. I really wished for that one the day DH's sister thought it would be cute to put my son in the metal wagon, I had stepped into the garage for a minute, and pull him through our house with the hardwood floors, going too fast and he fell out. He is not so much too big for it now but it's an outside toy and we have made it clear it's only for hauling things, not people. Other than that incident, it's been a fun toy for him. He likes to help his daddy with the yard work.
    Anonymous