Thanks for the help, i found my dad!

I appreciate all the help in regards to pointing me to the right direction to find my father. I know that I list 3 names but that's not the case. My mother put one man on my birth certificate and that's the man I found. He said he had a picture of me as a baby and was looking for me as well. With limited recourses he wasn't able to find me. That doesn't matter to me because him and his 5 children (my bros & sissies) welcomed me with open arms. I appreciate all of you're support. Have a great weekend.

TummyPrincess

Asked by TummyPrincess at 3:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I read your post when you were looking and I'm soooo glad you guys connected, see it pays to ask questions on Cafemom!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I'm so happy for you! Have a great weekend yourself.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• That is exciting that you have new siblings too. I am very happy for you Tummy Princess!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2009