is it safe?

is it safe to start having sex again after having a baby if you are still bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Health

• I waited 6 weeks
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I would wait until your OBGYN says its safe or wait till your through the last stage of the bleeding when it is very light and a yellowish-white color
    TaiZombie

Answer by TaiZombie at 4:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Your OB will tell you when it is safe. An exam will be done to make sure all is healed properly.

Answer by Bmat at 4:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I had and exam a little over 2 weeks ago, she said it looked fine but i wasn't completely healed. I'm feeling much better, but still have some light bleeding... - OP
    Anonymous

• i waited long after 6wks..but that's cause i was exhausted. LOL.. and plus the thought of getting pregnant right away scared me. Let your doc tell you it's ok before you begin again. better safe then sorry.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 7:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2009