How comfortable are you with strip clubs?

Okay went to the strip club for the first time last night with my hubby. I thought I would be uncomfortable, in reality I was totally comfortable with everything. I'm not at all interest in women but none of it really bothered me at all, so I'm wonder how many ladies would be comfortable with thier hubby's at a strip club?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not a chance.
    If my husband wants someone rubbing their ass on him he has me.
    Anonymous

• I would rather my husband be with me in a strip club than by himself but i just prefer he not go at all which he never has
    TaiZombie

Answer by TaiZombie at 4:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I Go With My Husband.
    He wont Go WithOut Me.
    He Finds It Kool That His Wife Wants To Go.
    LOL

I Enjoy It(He Even Bought Me A Dance Before)

Not Into Girls but They Are Attractive.

Anonymous

• He can stay there all night long if he wanted to. lol
    I trust him
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 4:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Hubby's never been to one, and doesn't see the need. However I have and it's not all it's made out to be, they didn't look like they were having fun, they looked like they we're doing a job, a very degrading one at that. It's like anything else in the sex industry, they are doing it for the fast money.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I've been with my dh. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• If my husband wants to look at other women than he can divorce me. If what he has at home isn't good enough then screw him.
    Anonymous

• i think strip clubs have pple thinking all wrong about them. its awesome. i thought when my first time going, i would be jealous and judging but then it turned out totally awesome!

if they didnt have expensive fees getting in, me and hubby would make fun dates out of it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Not for me, or my relationship. I don't go look at naked men I dont think my husband should be looking at other naked women.(and just for the record it's okay with him- he doesn't ask to go never has asked to go we've talked about it before and we both agree on that) Thats JMO, I dont think others are gross or wrong for going just in a relationship that's what Im setting the bar at.
    82ndairbornewif

Answer by 82ndairbornewif at 4:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I am not comfortable with strip clubs at all, whether I'm with him or not. If others want to do that kind of thing that is their business but I feel like he's married to me and going somewhere to look at strange naked women is more than a little disgusting.
    Anonymous