Survey Sites!

What survey sites have you tried that actually make you a little money? I'm not talking about get rich quick schemes but a few bucks here and there would be fine!
I've tried Mypoints.com and got a $50 gift card there. I've tried viewpoints.com and gotten a $5 gift card. I've tried surveyspot.com and gotten nothing but some stupid scratch off games that are worthless and their surveys are really long. I've tried mysurvey.com but also have received nothing. What else do you guys have? Let me know who to try and what has and hasn't worked for you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Oh yeah and I never heard back from pineconeresearch.com
    Anonymous

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 6:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I have some ideas on my website that pay via Paypal and some that do not.  You can check them all out at:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I personally didn't like doing surveys because I feel like it took a lot of my time and I didn't get much back. I decided to search for something else and I'm glad I did!!! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2009