Christians ...a quesiton about orgasmic birth.

So, aren't women supposed to be punished by God because of eating the fruit? Isn't child birth supposed to be painful?
Then how do you account for orgasmic birth? Haven't heard of it before?
check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5bm9-B6Ec4

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• teamquinn, for the most part you're right, but there are many women who experience zero pain with birth.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• O.K. this phenominom is not common and as I understand it there is a lot of pain before the orgasm. Labor hurts, I don't think a few moments of pleasure negates that curse.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I think most Christians got over "women should have painful childbirth" thoughts back when Queen Victoria started praising the pain killers she used when giving birth.

Anonymous

• Where is it written that women should have a painful birth and what's that about paying for a sin???? That is just a lot of lies and garbage. @@ And whoever believes that giving birth will cause an orgasm must be smokin some good dope. good grief. You Tube is full of BS.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Actually Lindalu
    it's very possible and although that is a youtube video if you pay attention you'll notice that it was aired on 20/20.
    Anonymous

• We are redeemed from the curse, because of Jesus sacrifice.
    Anonymous

• lol anon
    yeah right.
    if that were the case then women shouldn't feel pain any more period.
    Anonymous

___________-

Are you talking about pain free natural births or medicated births?
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 8:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• ave.maria
    i believe that she is talking about pain free natural births
    it does happen.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• O.K lets make sure we know what we are debating.. this is the verse in King James
    Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
    This is NIV
    To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
    OK one more for clarity New living translation
    Then he said to the woman,“I will sharpen the pain of your pregnancy,and in pain you will give birth. And you will desire to control your husband,but he will rule over you.[b]”
    I think that modern medicine can do wonders, as can natural birth, but the whole curse was not just about childbirth, pregnancy is hard too. I had easy pregnancies but there was pain involved.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 9:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2009