what would you recomend warm or cool colors for a bed room? and why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would recommend warm colors because a bedroom is for relaxing and resting. I wouldn't be able to do either if my bedroom was a bright yellow or green. My room happens to be a deep rose color.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• i like cool colors for the entire house because they are relaxing,everyone does warm colors,and warm colors can make you hungry or excited.i like dark cool colors for the bedroom because it is dramatic
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 6:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• My bedroom is red and gold, kind of a slightly eastern Indian theme. It's very sexy and romantic. It's in a style that both my husband and I like, and the room feels comfortable and inviting to both of us.
    Anonymous

• I think it depends on your personal taste. The rest of my house is in cool colors...ie blue/gray and purple tones, but my bedroom is warm. I just wanted something a little different. But I have seen bedrooms done both styles that look wonderful and inviting.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 7:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2009