What should I do?

Ok I took a pg test the day before my AF was due. It came out negative. Now I'm 3 days late. Should I test again or wait to see if AF comes?

zackaroosmom

Asked by zackaroosmom at 6:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait another two weeks. What's the hurry? In that time, you'll either get your period or not. If not, test in the morning using the first urine because it has the highest concentration of the pregnancy hormone in it.
    I think you are just testing too early.
    Anonymous

• I don't think you tested to early if you were using an early Pg. test. I would wait a couple of more days before trying again though. If it is neg then then i would say it is def. neg. Keep in mind that the more stressed you get whether or not you are Pg. not matter what outcome you are hoping for it will cause you AF to be later and later. So if it is still neg in another 3 days or so then let go of the idea and wait for the next go round to try again if you want to.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I would wait, but not two weeks- I mean, we're human and this is exciting! maybe just wait a couple more days. If you're super regular, I'd test whenever. It was only the day I missed that I got a positive on an early detection ONLY- the normals still said negative.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 7:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2009