bad sex habits

Does your husband or SO do/say anything in bed that is a complete turn off? My SO has to narrate what hes doing. its so stupid and such a turn off. He'll say things like "Should I take my underwears off?" yes underwearS! and " Should I take my pants off" He says it all in this stupid voice and I go dry! LOL Then he wonders why we never have sex.

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ugh!! I can relate. My ex husband would go straight to "doing it" and then after a minute ( I exagerate non) he would cum and then roll over and go to bed. Even if I asked to get mine he would let a sigh of irritation and try, therefor I could never orgasm with him because I felt like pleasing me was a chore. I would just cry then and roll over on my side of the bed and then listen to him snore shortly after. One of the many reasons he is my EX husband.

I am not sure what advice to give you on this subject because I tried everything I could to get my ex husband to want to have sex with me, to enjoy it when he did, and to please me when we did. No amount of talking helped. No amount of yelling helped...my divorce however did help...lol;)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Have you explained to him (gently) that this is a turnoff?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:27 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• LOL! That is funny. My husband doesn't do anything like that but everyone is different. This probably makes him feel good! Have you told him how it makes you feel? I bet he thinks you like it! Maybe you can get him to say the stuff in his head because it turns you off so badly,. Im sure he wants to please you.
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 6:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Yes! lol Ive tried many times and he just doesnt seem to get it. Its a little humorous to hear but really affects our sex life. He also doesnt last long at all and when I ask him to go to the dr for help he refuses. I really think that its a selfish thing. he knows what will benefit me and ignores it. Sad but true
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Sometimes it is best they not speak at all...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• hmmm, Im sorry he doesn't listen to you. If my husband thought for one second I didn't like something or wasn't turned on, it would be a turn off for him. He gets pleasure from pleasing. Men can be wierd when it comes to sex. He could be making nasty grunting and panting and telling you how he is giving it to you. LOL ! Im sure there are plenty of women out here that have worse stories than you.
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 6:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Underwear(s) huh! I can see where you are coming from.
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 6:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I say buy a vibrator and to hell with your husband! If he doesn't care enough about your wants and needs to benefit you both, then he doesn't deserve that part of you. Just my honest opinion.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I know!! LOL I didnt realize that when they said men are like another child they meant in the br! lol Wasnt trying to be sick with that but Im sure you get the point! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Omg! I feel sooooo sorry for you!!! If it were me...I would slap him the next time he did that. EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 6:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2009