my two month old has not pooped very much at all since her shots 2 days ago. what can i do to make her go again?

reggiboo

Asked by reggiboo at 6:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you're exclusively breastfeeding then this is normal. If not then talk to your doctor.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Call your doctor first and ask if this is a common symptom. You can try prune juice or peas to help her go. Either have been known to cause babies to poo.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• My baby's doc told me to use Karo syrup. I cant remember how much though. you just add it to her breast milk or formula. It worked wonders dor my little one. Ask your doc to be sure though.
    keileensmom

Answer by keileensmom at 5:01 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• my daughter had the same problem and i was formula feeding her. it resolved on its own i have her a little extra water about 1-2oz that helped her.
    reggiboo

Answer by reggiboo at 12:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2010