how can I get rid of dark circles underneath of my eyes??

Please help me I am too young for bags under my eyes, and they haven't always been there just after I had my baby. If you know any good products I greatly appreciate it!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You can apply used tea bags or sliced cucumbers but I was listening to The Doctors on tv answer this question and they said it could be genetic. I always heard it was lack of iron. So I am taking iron in my vitamins to see if that helps. I use a concealer (all seem to work well). I have tried that Garnier roller ball thingey and Oil of Olay's new roller ball thing for under the eyes and neither one work for me.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Check if your anemic!!!!!!!
    djkita

Answer by djkita at 1:29 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?src_page=product_list.aspx&level1_id=300&level2_id=302&pdept_id=322&dept_id=&pf_id=30492 this is something I would look into i've heard a lot of great things about it
    Smixxy_jmm

Answer by Smixxy_jmm at 10:47 AM on Nov. 9, 2009