Do you snuggle when you sleep?

My boyfriend and I are total sleep snugglers. If one of us moves away it wakes the other one up who then snuggles back into them. And I love it that way!

My best friend however said she and her boyfriend snuggle for a while but then roll over and sleep separated.

Pudge_Pie20

Asked by Pudge_Pie20 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We take turns chasing one another across the bed. One of us gets hot, moves away the the other follows them. I cannot imagine it otherwise.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 7:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• We don't snuggle. We both need space to sleep, so we keep our snuggling to on the couch watching tv or just laying on the bed, but when it comes to sleeptime, we don't touch.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 7:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• we used to, but now we snuggle til i get tired, then i roll on my right side, and he lays on his left side, its the only way i can sleep, he gets too hot, and if he lays on his back or right side he snores, weird, but we like it.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• My hubby and I do when we first lay down. Then we separate , it's too uncomfortable for me to fall asleep that way
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Nope, we do our thing say good night and roll over LOL.I cant stand to be close when I am sleeping.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• We use to snuggle back in the day when our love was new and fresh, now we are too tired---when we go to bed we go to bed to sleep. Maybe some day when things slow down we will get back into the grove!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Hubby say's he chases me all night,lol.. We fall asleep together but then I move away. I'm a really restless sleeper so I end up in all kinds of different positions.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• You two must be very young ...
    ddbz

Answer by ddbz at 8:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Yes, we are a family full of snugglers.... husband, wife, and children!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 8:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I like to snuggle when I first begin to sleep, but once I fall asleep I like to be left alone...lol. Hubby isn't much of a snuggler, but he will once in awhile when I really want to. My girls LOVE to snuggle with us in the mornings as we are all waking up - it's a wonderful time.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2009