Which Disney Theme Park is your favorite?

Epcot, Animal Kingdom, MGM, or Magic Kingdom?

lovemydivas

Asked by lovemydivas at 7:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Epcot- There is so much to do and so much going on. I enjoy the countries and the different lands, and the variety of restaurants.

Answer by Bmat at 7:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Depends - My & SO; I'd say Epcot; cause I love to eat; lol -- but with the kids nothing beats Magic Kingdom.

I will say I was not terribly impressed with Animal Kingdom; Busch Gardens is a much better value for the price. I've never been to MGM
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• The children prefer the rides of MK but my husband and I preferthe attractions of Epcot!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 8:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I have never been to either one.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Animal Kingdom was our favorite. We spent the most time there I think. We didn't have money to actually enjoy Epcot. My husband would have loved to taste all the food and beer but we could barely afford to eat each day we were there. We went on our honeymoon and I was 3 months pregnant so I really couldn't go on many of the rides and couldn't drink. That was in January 2000 so I'm sure the parks have changed since then.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2009