P90X

Has anyone heard or tried P90X? If so, would you recommend it? What do you need to workout? What were your results?

msfila1980

Asked by msfila1980 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm a Beachbody coach and I have P90X. You will need some kind of resistance, either weights or bands, and a chin up bar is definitely a must. A yoga/plyometrics mat is something else you would want to get. I can promise that you will get amazing results with this program but it really is extreme home fitness, its not easy and you will be sore. It is not for everyone, but it is an awesome program. If you have any questions about it or if you would like to know about other Beachbody products feel free to send me a message :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 8:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I've heard it is hardcore and you have to be extremely disciplined and want it real bad. I've also heard that if you are out of shape and overweight, leaning to the obese side, it is very difficult to do.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2009