What would you do?

You get home from grocery shopping and realize you have a bag of stuff you didnt buy. THere are some muffins, pastries and a big bag of shredded cheese. What do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Take it back to the store, the rightful owner should return for it...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Call to inform the store of the situation then take it back
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• call the store and let them know i will be bringing it back as soon as i can.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• So, I should have to drive the 15 mintues back to the store and waste my gas money because they put the wrong bag in my cart?
    Anonymous

• Keep it its not youre fault. When the other person comes back and tells them what wasn't in there groc. they will givie it to her/ him. Most people wouldn't want food back that someone else took home anyway. Not now days.
    Anonymous

• Call the store manager. He or she should know so when and if the rightful owner who paid for these groceries calls, they're being truthful in that they didn't get the bag.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• In this economy, I'd keep it, more because I live 20 miles from the grocery store, so I couldn't see using that much gas to bring it back.
    Anonymous

• I agree with TXdanielly. Call the store, but don't take it back. It's not like they're going to resell it. Then, when the person who should have the bag calls, the manager doesn't think they're trying to scam free groceries.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2009