What is the funniest thing your baby has done?

Jayden is only 10 months but i remember one time i went to change his diaper and Nick (DH) says oh hun let me get that for you, and i said no it's okay you go get a shower because he just came in from work and he refused so he ended up changing him and as soon as he opened the diaper Jayden peed on him and had the biggest smile on his face :) Haha

Mommy2babie

Asked by Mommy2babie at 8:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My oldest DD used to hold onto the back of the couch when she was about 2 years old, tilt herself back so she could see upside down, and laugh really hard.....she was so funny!
    My second DD was shy at her 2nd birthday party so she didn't participate much. When I went to check on her later in the day I found her sneaking some fingerfuls of frosting from her cake. When I caught her she just smiled her big, sweet smile.
    My youngest DD used to scrunch up her whole face and make a funny breathing sound to raise a laugh from us. She's the entertainer in the family.

They are much older now and not very funny anymore.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2009