Any one else think that doing sexual things with women is sometimes better then with men?

I've been with a few women a few times before getting married. But i've got to be honest those were some of the best times i've had in the room. I guess because women know what women like. Sometimes i wish i still was able to do a girl once in a while :) Any one else think this also? If you have nothing nice to say then simply don't say anything, just click out :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ive never been with a woman but the curiosity is there. I think that what you said by a woman knowing what woman wants is pretty accurate. It seems by your post that you may be gay. If you are so happy with women then maybe a strap on is all you need lol seriously though!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• sick! why did i even bother. i like them when it comes to conversation and style but NOTHING ELSE!
    Anonymous

• Well everything is really up to you, if your NOT married right now then jst do your own thing. whatever gets u going lol
    Anonymous

• Your hubby probably wouldn't mind having a female in the room with you and be able to watch and then have you. It would be worth asking him.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I BEEN MARRIED FOR 15 YEARS WITH MY HUSBAND AND I AWAYS WOUNDERED WHAT IT BE LIKE WITH A WOMAN ! MY HUSBAND TOLD ME A FEW TIMES THAT HE WOULD LIKE A 3 SOME BUT I SAID NO ! ! I CHICKENED OUT ! !
    Anonymous