Should i be worried?

Went to the dr's on friday for a check up she went over my ultrasound and said that my babies legs are shorter than they should be. The ultrasound tech never mentioned this, but did do further measurements and so forth. Dr says I should not worry that my child will just be short but I am worried, should I be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't worry! I would guess they are just shorter than average. Your doctor would be concerned if it was well outside the range of normal!! My doctor has always told me if something was a little "off" but then assured me she wasn't concerned and would just keep an wye on it. I am sure they will check it again if you have another ultrasound. Your baby may even catch up and just have slow growing legs. Lol!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:27 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Nope, a short child is fine. For all you know the legs will have a growth spurt by next ultrasound.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2009