Do you trust the CDC?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 8:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not really sure, how much can you truly trust any agency...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• No not really.
    Anonymous

• H1N1 is a real threat, whether you want to believe it or not. I've had two patients that have died from it. You can keep your head in the sand until it hits you or your family.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 8:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• No, I have trust issues with big companies especially if they seem to have "ins" with govt/politicians or media.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I find it sad that so many people will die because they don't trust government.
    Anonymous

• Anon
    The same could be said from the other side.
    I find it sad that so many people will die because they DO trust the government, CDC, big pharma, media and anything else that might be wrapped into the conspiracy of it all.
    Anonymous

• Oh pulease!
    Just because someone doesnt trust the CDC or government doesnt mean they aren't taking care of their family just fine. You dont have to trust those people in order to pay attention to your children, yourself, your SO/DH and take them in if something is off.

Unless, of course, you arent paying enough attention to your family to notice those differences in the first place.
    Anonymous

• Refusing to take the H1N1 vaccine is not being a responsible person or parent.
    Anonymous

• To you maybe but not to those of us wise enough to take note of the wishy-washiness of this whole thing.

When you have one person say one thing and then they backtrack or someone else just as knowledgeable says the opposite...makes it hard to trust either of them so then you rely on your parenting skills and your ability to know whats best for your family.

Im not putting into myself nor my children something that comes with so many question marks and who drs I have visited with and close friends have visited with have said to not bother getting. I trust THEM a hell of a lot more than I would trust these "higher ups".
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

REALLY? Then feel free to take mine as an extra precaution!
    Anonymous