Are you going to a Halloween party this year since Halloween is on a Sat? What will your costume be?

Hubby has to work so not going anywhere but always like to hear what everyone else is doing.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 8:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Holidays

• A former co worker of DH's asked us to his house for a party. But we're jobless. So who feels like partying? Plus+ the entire basement bar gets smoke filled! I can't tolerate Smoke much! I'm on no meds. So I'd be afraid I'd get Ill! I can wear my fav. asked for Mermaid costume! Otherwise I have a Cute Shirt with Betty Boop on it and says: I'm the Treat!! Of course!! Nontheless I hope you have a nice holiday!! May it be filled with all good treats for you! I wish my DH had a job as does he! 24 years at his Job. Jobless since January!! Good Luck to you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2009