What are your kids dressing up as for Halloween this year?

Mine are too old for trick or treating but I always love it when the little kids come to the door. They are always so cute.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 8:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Holidays

• We're going to a trunk or treat at church-
    I'm decorating the trunk in a fall/ pumpkin theme.
    I'm going as a "baseball fan", dd3 is going as a clown and ds5 is going as a robot : )
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• 6yr old- a scary skeleton
    7yr old- batman
    This will be the first halloween that our 6 yr old will dress up, or at least he say's he wants to. He's just so shy he hasn't wanted to go trick or treating. He loves scary stuff so I let him pick the costume.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Nothing.
    Anonymous

• my 3 year old is going to be a pirate, my 1 year old is gonna be a fairy, and my 5 month old is gonna be a puppy. so so cute.
    Dusti3

Answer by Dusti3 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• son a dragon and daughter a bunny. awwww
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:01 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• All the costumes sound so adorable!! Bet they will all be so cute. My friends little girl wants to go as one of the X men LOL. Can't wait to see her costume Hope you all take lots of pics and post them.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 1:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• My oldest DD may be a witch! Only on Halloween! Adults too can dress up! My Grandsons may be Fire fighters!! I have a cute new Flower costume I hope to put Baby Lillian in! But I don't know if I can!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• My 12 year old is going as d'Artagnan from Dumas' Three Musketeers. Same as last year. I was battling an infection so our celebration was cut short. It is an amazing costume so he wanted to wear it again. My 17 year old is going to be a pirate, We made her costume because the ones in the store were so skanky and we like to be unique. My husband has to work until 7 so he is not dressing up. I am going as an evil witch because I can use my everyday clothes. My closet is full of bohemian dresses, fairy hemmed skirts and bell sleeved blouses. I am a good witch every day of the year so I guess I am going as my alter ego.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 8:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2009